2010年11月3日星期三

Real Writing Jobs Review – Is It Too Good to Be True?

Do you want to make money from home? Have you seen the site "Real Writing Jobs"? If you're like me, you wondered how good it could be. So many things on the web about making money from home are just plain scams.But I did want to make money at home, and I figured I wasn't too bad a writer so why not try it? Here's my experience:First, I wanted to know where the writing jobs come from. The answer is basically from everywhere! Companies, individuals, and anyone in between who needs content for websites, brochures, blogs, and more. Many people are just not able to write a sensible article, so they go to the Real Writing Jobs site and offer the job, for a set price.Second, I wondered how much you can get paid for your work. The simple answer is anywhere from $3 per article to as much as $50 or more. It just depends on the number of words and the type of writing, and even how fast you can write. The more you write, the more you make.Third, what would I write about? Anything and everything. Available articles may include such subjects as the benefits of olive oil, how to train your kitten to use a litter box, whether it's better to vacation in Tahoe or Alaska, the dangers of too much sun exposure, and much more.Fourth, I wanted to start right away. Was this possible? Yes. When you join the Real Writing Jobs membership site, you can start accepting writing jobs immediately. The site also gives you information on how you can improve your writing, resulting in more and better paying jobs.Lastly, I was worried that there was a "catch." Good news! There's a trial membership for $4.95, which gives you seven days access to review the site and try some of the available writing jobs. After that there's a $77 membership fee, one-time.I was concerned about the membership fee, but then I learned that the fee prevents people who aren't serious about writing from joining. This keeps the site available for people who really want to write quality articles.

没有评论:

发表评论