2010年11月4日星期四

enjoy school life

I think for every  one education is very importance .You will never though that i have saw  one gril in my school she is in 10 class ,she has writer her exam with the help of leg then one sir has told that you can take more time but she told that no sir i have a time to writer a paper .she can writer as speed as we are writer .if know we are takeing pain know tomorrom you will be top of world.being my experence when was in 11class it was so difficult to go school.but when i was in 8 class i thought that it very simple to study n to get job .Then i have saw my brother n father everyday  they r early morning going and late night coming .Oneday i ask my brother that to get a job is very simple then my brother is told that see every thing is possble in life .if u r telling that it is impossble to get pass in one subject it is possible because if u r cutting that word it will became I M POSSIBLE.In this world every thing is possible  if u have the education .then i have learn that study is very important for our life .i enjoyed very much in my school life .n i learn the different between right n worng .you know in 1 class i got C mark at that time i dont know what is C n i was so happy that i got c n this is my school life.

没有评论:

发表评论